Fall/Winter 2012: Sneak Peek

Pears

Bring out the old tapestries, sequined curtains and your Persian carpets, people! Looks like the fashion empire is embracing the over-embellished, big bold prints for the upcoming Fall/Winter season and they are gracing evidently on most of your favorite designers' runways. For some designers like Etro and Lanvin, bright colors are unexpectedly harmonized into the usual dark tones of fall...now how's that for a kick-start of the season?

Louis Vuitton RTW




Etro RTW





Lanvin RTW




Balmain RTW





Prada RTW







all images via vogue.com

I think I just got warped into another zone with Prada's big unapologetic prints...I feel like poppin' an Advil or two right about now. I would personally pass on Vuitton's collection since it remotely reminds me of a cross between a clown's wife and a big bad brooch ( I don't know, the vision is stuck in my head). Sorry, Marcy boy. All the other designs above, I would totally rock them, especially Balmain, I love the intricate details...now only if I can stop myself from devouring my second blueberry muffin for the past hour then maybe I can ACTUALLY fit into them...

So, are you going to join the bandwagon or are you going to hibernate 'til the resort collection comes out?

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top