The Ugly Step Sister

Pears
College was one of the most difficult times that I had to endure in my entire life. I had no sleep (due to partying), I was always starving (due to munchies after partying), and people used to call me names..like.."Snow White", because supposedly I had the palest legs of them all. It's okay...if I'm Snow White then the people around me are the..seven dwarfs. Just kidding, you know me love you long time! But the teasing didn't stop there. You see, I have some junk...but it's not in my trunk...it went to my lips instead, so ever since my good ol' college buddies discovered that I supposedly had the slightest resemblance of Angelina Jolie, the abuse never died down.

Here's what my eager boyfriend came up with...you be the judge.



Call me crazy but I don't think I'd cry anytime soon if I were compared all the time to someone who looks like a freakin' goddess. In all honesty, I really don't know how to react about it, I mean..if I say thanks, they might think I'm conceited for thinking that I do look like her but if I disagree, they might think I'm fishing. I don't know, I'm just not good at taking compliments at all.

Anyways, it's just for laughs so don't take it up in the hiney-ho and think that I'm telling everyone to worship me and build me a shrine just 'coz the Tomb Raider and I share a similar asset..hmm..on second thought, if you worship me, can I get free pizza out of it?...

Have a great weekend!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top