Chill Pill

Pears
I'm pretty sure everyone's been there. Sleepless nights and weariness, with only the sound of the P.A. system blasting across the hospital rooms and hallways to keep you company. I know I said on the blog's Facebook wall that I'll be M.I.A. for awhile but I couldn't resist to sneak in a little Chill Pill in between taking naps in the hospital. It's all that my brain can muster right now so bear with me as I take a quick hiatus from the blogosphere.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding, as you all know that I always like to share my own personal thoughts and experiences in this blog but I cannot expound more on this part of my personal life since it involves the privacy of those who are dearest to me.

For now, here's a list of what I've been listening to, to drown out the beeping and humming of machines and Code Grey's.

Chill Pill by P F on Grooveshark

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top