Fruit Fashion Files : MDNA

Pears
Hey troopies! I got too excited to write about The Material Girl that I forgot about my own pictures! Seriously, who would you rather want to see? Momma Madonna with her toned hiney or an Asian Shamu? Anyhow, I had mixed feelings about my outfit because it looked alright to me but I came out looking a little preggers in the pictures. I guess I really have to master my Sashey Shante before I could wear an outfit like this again!

Here we go... Shamuuuu...

Peplum Dress- Forever21 (Great buy!); Booties- BCBG; Bag- LV Vernis, Alma



Nice triangle open back





I wanted to go with a little bit of an edgy vintage look so I opted for a two-toned french lace peplum dress and paired it with some perforated black leather booties. Always keep in mind that going to a Madonna concert (or any of your fave artist's concert) is like going to a big dance party. Even if there are seats provided for party poopers, you'll surely end up standing and dancing for most of the time so some great heels are good but make sure you can handle being on your feet for more than an hour. 

Face Paint:

Face: Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Medium, Make Up For Ever HD powder, Chanel Highlighting Powder, Bare Minerals "Warmth"

Eyes: Laura Mercier eye primer in "Wheat", Urban Decay Naked 2, Stila waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black

Lips: Make Up For Ever matte lipstick in Moulin Rouge, Make Up For Ever Lab Shine lip gloss (I was so excited to wear my red lipstick since I can't wear it on a regular basis unless I become a geisha.)



Man, I still can't stop singing... Hey, ey, ey, ey, ey,...like a girl gone wild, a good girl gone wild...

Toodles! =)

7 comments:

  1. eyebrows! make them thinner and put more eyeshadow hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Thank you Make-up master for your wisdom! =)) I'm really no good with make-up so you have to forgive my amateur skills. The eyeshadow looked alright in person but it barely showed up in the pictures...as for my eyebrows, they will have to stay that way or my dad will kill me. HAHAHA! =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more natural, the better!! Always, always, always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more natural, the better!! Always, always, always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more natural, the easier for me! LOL! =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love peplums...that's how I hide the tub of ice cream I just ate lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know, I thought it would help me conceal the large fries but it's doing the opposite for me. Makes me look preggers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

back to top