Alexander Wang x H&M

Pears
For years, H&M has been collaborating with high-end designers to create a limited edition Fall collection sans the usual high-end price points. This year, they got Alexander Wang. I'm probably going to miss out on this as I'm currently preoccupied with too many things... but I hope you, my dear minions, would be lucky enough to snag some of these goodies for yourself!

Here are my picks from the sporty collection!

Women's 

Wool Blend Biker Jacket $199


Cut-out Halter Dress $99


Patterned Jeans $99


 Lace-up Boots $249


Suede Boots $299


Men's

Down Jacket $349


Hooded Scuba-look Jacket $99


Knee Socks $14.95


Leather Backpack $249

All photos via hm.com
The collection is going to be available in select stores and hm.com on November 6, so make sure to check for availability in your city/country. Oh, and I should remind you that these special collabs usually sell out in the first hour. So...GOOD LUCK *insert Liam Neeson's voice*!


Toodles! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top