Chill Pill 5

Pears
Well what do you know? It's the weekend again! Sorry I've been away from my laptop for the past couple of days but I promise I'll post something more interesting soon. So for now, turn up the volume and get ready to chill with me =)

Feist - Sea Lion Woman (Pitto Bootleg) Sounds so catwalk-y doesn't it? Sashey, Shante! Just in case you're wondering, Nina Simone has her own soulful rendition (not sure if this is really her original song) called See Line Woman.


The Killers- All These Things That I've Done Brandon Flowers looks totally way different than in this old video! He has cleaned up very well, he shaved off the silly mustache and ditched the eyeliner. Well done, cutie!



Robyn- Dream On Robyn's got some great lyrics for a pop singer, I love her choice of melodies and beats. And if my face wasn't too round, I would have sported that edgy haircut as well.



Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria Remind me to slather myself with tubs of cooking oil when I get toned like these girls in the music video! Tee-hee!



Muse - Starlight Hold you in my arrrmmmssss, I just wanted to hold you iiinn myyy arrrmmsss. I love this band, just as much as The Killers. If you saw an Asian bobbin' her head on a Cathay Pacific flight, that could have been me listening to Muse =)


Happy Weekend everyone! 

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top