Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Pears
The stockings are stuffed, the Christmas tree is filled with lights and ornaments, the gifts are waiting to be unwrapped. In the midst of the holiday chaos, may we never forget the reason for the season---The birth of Jesus Christ

As we celebrate Christmas, there is nothing in any store shelf that I want. The gifts that I wish and long for are good health, happiness, forgiveness and peace, and I wish the same thing for you and your family, my dear minions.

For those who are celebrating alone or far away from family and friends, fret not for love knows no boundary nor distance. We celebrate in our hearts.

Damn you, Sam Smith, for making me chop some onions!



A Merry Christmas To You and Yours! Cheers!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top