Conde Nast Readers' Choice Awards: Cebu & Visayan Islands

Pears
Nothing makes me even prouder about my little spunky island of Cebu than getting a mention from one of the most reputable travel publications companies in the world such as Condé Nast. The travel mag usually holds a reader's choice poll every year to have discerning travelers select their fave travel spots in the world, with one of the categories being "TOP 5 ISLANDS IN ASIA". Asia is a beautiful continent in itself but having my island of Cebu and the rest of the Visayan Islands being rated side by side with Bali and Phuket just gives me an exhilarating thought---that finally, people are beginning to notice our side of the world and they likey...they likey alot!

Here's a screenshot of the page...sorry I had to re-size the photo to fit into my blog page but here is the original link: Top 5 Islands in Asia



To those of you who are not yet familiar with my hometown (Cebu, Philippines) or Asia for that matter, skip your usual vacation haunts and head out to Cebu and the rest of the Visayan islands to sample mouthwatering food fares (cheap eats!), explore our gorgeous beaches and experience warm hospitality from the locals---find out why we are so laid back and friendly!

I miss you Cebu! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top