Life's a Beach

Pears
While I sit here in my little apartment, my mind usually tends to wander back to the Philippines..to my hometown, Cebu. I was fortunate enough to grow up in a city close to awesome, awesome beaches that my standards are relatively higher than those who aren't frequently exposed to the sandy shores.

I mean, a couple of hours from my town and you get this...

Bantayan Island via http://www.bantayanisland.org
I don't mean to be a snob but sometimes when people brag to me about their recent trip from (insert BLAH beach that they just went to), I sometimes nod in approval but deep down inside..I just want to say Hello? I'm from Cebu. Go figure! *snap* (don't forget the snap, it's crucial)

Our beautiful, white sand beaches all over the Philippines are quite affordable..well, at least most of them. Don't believe me? Ask the locals from Cebu..they are ALWAYS at the beach. Heck, at the rate they're going, I wouldn't be surprised if they develop gills from staying too long in the water.

As Cebu being my number one biased choice, I'd like to explore the rest of the world for the craziest, unbelievable, powdery white sand beaches that this planet has to offer. And since I am allowed to day dream, here are my top picks on the beaches that I would most likely be seen running amok..someday..if I win the lottery.

Pristine white sand beach fronts...clear blue water...secluded islands combined with luxury amenities..

Get ready for your jaws to drop..


Amanpulo Resort, Palawan, Philippines

via www.amanresorts.com


 Shangri-la Villingili Resort, Maldives

via www.shangri-la.com






















Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort, Bora Bora, French Polynesia


via www.lwh.com



Constance Lemuria Resort, Seychelles

 
via http://lemuriaresort.constancehotels.com


Whitehaven Beach, Australia

via www.allbestbeaches.com
via www.travelontheworld.com

These beach resorts are so secluded, you wouldn't have to worry about how you'd look like in your teenie bikini or tight speedos...and yes, even with your cottage cheese legs and saggy hiney.

Did you notice that I didn't put any descriptions at all on each resort? There are no words that can do justice! *sniff*

Okay. I need to snap out of it now. My carpet needs serious vacuuming from all that fur that my dog is shedding off and the dishes are piled up higher than the Eiffel tower. Alas, it's back to slavery!

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post..to add to that-- when people excitedly announce their pending trip to B@@@@@@@@...I say to myself...awww..PUBLIC beach..we seasoned beachies hie off to our family owned beach homes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I was very curious about B@@@@@@@@ back in the 90's but I'm not the type who enjoys over populated areas. Some people like to interact in beaches, I like to have it all to myself! hehe! =)

      Delete
  2. whao, paradise!!!! this is heaven :-) great pictures darl
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! Amazing right? Just remember these pictures when it gets too gloomy in the UK! =))

      Delete

back to top