Fashion Week Spring RTW 2015: NEW YORK

Pears
Well hello, my dear minions! I apologize that I've been kind of M.I.A. lately but the adorable boyfriend is paying me a visit (evident by significant weight gain, ofcourse!) and I've been busy with work and familial obligations in between, so you already know it's crazier than the usual crazy. Anyhoo, fashion week waits for no one so let's go ahead and dive into the best looks from the Spring RTW 2015 runways. I don't want to overwhelm you with so much in one post so I'm going to break my posts down per city, starting with New York.

Here are some of my favorites so far:

Proenza Schouler Totally lovin' that androgynous vibe with the Glen plaid peak-lapel coat!



Reem Acra Lovin' the paradox of a low cut neckline paired with a conservative cardigan.




Oscar de la Renta Spring has sprung, and Oscar de la Renta knows how to dress up a woman with every shape, size and color of a blossoming flower.





Alexander Wang Sleek and athletic. I can't stop staring at this monochromatic grey ensemble.




Delpozo The silhouettes are easy breezy, they look so comfortable that you could probably sleep in it---except you won't because that would be a complete waste of beautiful fabric!




Hervé Léger by Max Azria It's amazing how Max & Azria could improve with their designs without losing the infamous body-con image. I am loving the long-sleeved ones that flare just enough at the bottom.




All photos via style.com

Sashay Shante! Up next is London!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top