Current Obsession: Capes

Pears
It's a bird, it's a plane...it's a dude flying around with a cape and wearing his underwear OVER his tights. Only Christopher Reeve can pull off that kinda shiz, seriously. Ever since I saw Lupita Nyong'o with that immaculate Ralph Lauren cape dress, I've been kinda obsessing about everything cape

From comfy, laid back cashmere... (I'm just drooling thinkin' about Loro Piana!)

Burberry

via neimanmarcus.com
Loro Piana


The Row


To fabulous detailed pieces...

Junya Watanabe

via svmoscow.com
Balmain

via luisaviaroma.com
Giambattista Valli

via luisaviaroma.com
Valentino

via net-a-porter.com
 Saint Laurent 

via neimanmarcus.com
BCBG

via bcbg.com
Dolce and Gabbana


The back view.

 via net-a-porter.com
I wouldn't mind saving the world with that Dolce and Gabbana number. I promise not to wear granny panties OVER it.

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top