Fruit Fashion Files: London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015

Pears
The Brits have set aside the fish and chips as London Fashion Week cooks up some savory collections from playful, romantic pieces to modern chic creations.

Here are some of my top picks:

Black leather, sharp edges and metal hardware. To be quite frank, I don't think the Devil wears Prada. It wears Gareth Pugh.





I'm a sucker for David Koma's  minimalist chic pieces (hello, disco ball dress)!





Temperley London masters the art of flowy, easy breezy elegance with full skirts and wide-leg trousers.






Mary Kantrantzou embraces the future with a bold play on synthetic materials, with prints like paisley and damask infused into them.





I usually appreciate Erdem's delicate silk and chiffon dresses but the execution of needle-punching on the coats steals the show!






Leave it to Peter Pilotto to create such interesting and somewhat nostalgic designs--- the patterns and colors remind me of old board games (I spy some Snakes and Ladders and Pipe Dream references).







all photos via style.com
Up next, Milan! 

Toodles! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top