5 Reasons Why I Watch The FIFA World Cup

Pears
All eyes are on Brazil as the FIFA World Cup 2014 has officially begun. Millions of fans are glued to their TV screens and the lucky ones who get to visit Brazil are on a frenzy for everything futbol. As for me, I can truly say I'm more of what you call a fair-weathered fan. I'm only into futbol when the World Cup comes around and let's just say it doesn't involve keeping track of men kicking balls everywhere. Definitely pun intended. 

Here are my Top 5 Reasons Why I Watch The World Cup:

1. Olivier Giroud - France

via arsenaldirect.arsenal.com

via zimbio.com
2. Jesús Navas - Spain


via swoonworthy.net
via taringa.net
3. César Azpilicueta - Spain


via uefa.com


via london24.com
4. Yoann Gourcuff - France


via zimbio.com
via zimbio.com
5. Benny Feilhaber - USA


via assoc-football.com
via swoonworthy.net
And ofcourse an honorable mention for the best coiffed futbol player in the world,
David Beckham.


via zimbio.com
via gosspicenter.com

There are many more athletes out there that should be on this list but I figured if I stick to five, I wouldn't seem so boy-crazy, non?

What do you guys think about my list? Not too shabby, ey? Once again, ladies, you're welcome!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top