Model Watch: Bianca Balti

Pears

High cheek bones, full lips, dreamy eyes and a gorgeous body... sigh, there are just people who are born with it! Ever wonder who's that perfect babe kill me now gracing the ads of Dolce and Gabbana? It's none other the Italian goddess...

BIANCA BALTI

For Dolce & Gabbana Jewelry F/W 2011






Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012 with fellow hot italian, Monica Belucci (yes, the hot girl from The Matrix)



Whoa! Check out that crazy jaw line matched with those beautiful cheekbones! 


Even with unruly locks and minimal make-up, she's still sizzling.


Okay so I have a question, if I stare at her for a long period of time, can I magically morph into looking exactly like her? Forget thinspiration, she's my face-spiration! Mama Mia, Mama Mia! Pizza, Pizza! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top